Firstly, happy new year to you all
This week's meeting will be a practical night. We're going to focus primarily on Food and Drink photography, so I'll be expecting lots of entries in the next competition on the 22nd Jan!
We will also have Daler Rowney mount board (pre cut) for sale at £1 each. The mount cutter should also be available for anyone wanting to get prints ready.
Please bring along any or all of the following
- Interesting foods & drink (e.g. Popcorn, fruit, Cheese, Shellfish, eggs, left over foie gras)
- Cameras (yes, people often forget!)
- Lenses (including macros)
- Lights (Fixed anglepoise lamps, speedlites, softboxes)
- Remote releases
- Props (e.g. knives, forks, napkins, bowls)
- Anything else you can think of
The great thing about this meeting is the second half can (if you like) be simply taken up with eating, drinking and catching up with your camera buddies! Yay!