Calling all members who would like to deliver a short 10-30 minute presentation with examples of their work on this subject area. This gives you plenty of time to think about it and prepare content! Please talk to me about your ideas and book a time slot on the night.
Why not give retro photography a go? Here are some ideas for you to explore in advance....
- Making a pinhole camera
- Showing images taken using a Pinhole camera
- Creating Toy camera style images using Lightroom, Photoshop, Aperture, Picasa etc.
- Using Toy camera apps on your Smartphone http://www.fleamarketinsiders.com/top-15-apps-and-tips-to-turn-you-iphone-and-android-smartphone-into-a-vintage-camera/ or Iphone http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/top-10-best-retro-camera-apps-for-iphone/
- Trying one of these toy cameras http://www.lightstalking.com/serious-fun-7-toy-cameras-worth-your-consideration/
- Lomography using the Lomo film cameras http://shop.lomography.com/en/cameras/diana-f-family
- Using Lomo Diana lens http://shop.lomography.com/en/lenses/experimental-lenses/diana-38mm-super-wide-angle-lens-packageor Holga lens https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holga on your SLR
- Using a lensbaby http://lensbaby.co.uk/gbr/
- Using the new Fujifilm Instax https://www.fujifilm.eu/uk/products/instax or Lomography http://shop.lomography.com/en/cameras/instant-cameras
- instant picture cameras
We will also be taking a look at some of the images that our club members have shot on the disposable cameras over the last few months.